Managed IT Services - Total Outsource IT Solution
Acme Computer provides managed IT services that can be used as your total outsourcing solution or to selectively support specific applications or business units. Services include:
- Direct and unlimited access to live, expert support
- Configuration management
- 24/7 network and service monitoring and management
- Hardware maintenance and replacement
- Immediate response when business-critical components are down
- Email alerts to keep you abreast of your support requests
- Monthly reports of your network's health
Acme Computer Staff
Acme employs network and telecommunications engineers and technicians who stay abreast of innovations in IT infrastructure and administration. Acme's staff includes:
- Certified Cisco Engineers
- Database Programmers
- Wireless Engineers
- Certified Microsoft Small Business Server Engineers
- Microsoft Exchange Specialists
- Telephone System Specialists
- Voice over IP Specialists
- Licensed Fiber and Cable Installers
- Licensed Computerized Medical Office Specialists
Why Work with Acme Computer?
Acme engineers will work closely with you to ensure we develop a clear program for supporting your computer network, one that includes any specialized requirements (i.e. on-site staff, government regulations). More than 1,200 businesses, schools, and government agencies put their faith in Acme Computer every day.
What Distinguishes Acme Computer as a Managed Services Leader?
Acme Computer offers a comprehensive outsource solution that no other technology services company in Northern California and Southern Oregon can match. Acme is uniquely capable of delivering a single-source for all your technology needs, from network infrastructure, wireless networking, to voice systems. This is all balanced with our ability and capacity to provide both on-site services and off-site services to our clients throughout our five locations. Because of our special relationship with equipment manufacturers, we can can offer the best solutions for your specific needs, regardless of equipment manufacturer. In many cases, we offer blended solutions to our customers.